Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Heartbeat

Today was the day..
That we heard little dot's heartbeat for the very first time!

It was so loud and clear..
And first time listening to it.. I can't help crying there and then (while being in a very expose position :P)
It was miracle.

Although Dr Dev said we were not out of danger..
There's still high risk in miscarriage..

Even mase Doctor buat Transvagina Ultrasound tadik,
boleh nampak ade bleeding kat dlm uterus..
Walaupon bleeding tak kluar (pada spender)..
Doctor said if the bleeding continues/ more, then only it will be discharge out. For the time being it will be absorbed back by my body.. Scary!

So I am still on Proluton..
I've had 6 jabs as at date..
Doctor dah schedulekan another 6 jabs before he review my condition again in another 2 weeks..
Hopefully everything will be allright..

But don't worry, Mummy will do her part.. Little dot, you do your part okay.. And keep growing healthy :)

To tell you the truth..
Since the day i found out I am with Little dot.. I was worried sick..
Imagine being worried and still need to sit for 2 exams! Arrgghhh...
Torture.. Hahaha..

Everytime i tried to study..
I'll end up sleeping
T__________T

At times.. I'm in denial state..
Betul ke pregnant nih?
So I kept peeing on those sticks!
(Saiko much!!) Hahahahha..
And every time the double line appeared.. I'll be reassured at least for a while..

Honestly, I am too scared to put too much hope..
What if it's another blighted ovum..
Sometimes I envy other people's pregnancy..
They made it seem so easy.. from the day their stick turned double line..
Why mine has to be so difficult..
But then cepat2 sedar.. Itu rezeki masing2..
Jangan di pertikaikan dan mintak rezeki dan dugaan orang lain..
Sebab kita dah ade rezeki dan dugaan kita sendiri..

But after hearing that magical heartbeats today..
We still have hope.. :)

It's gonna be another 6 weeks before we can be consider out of danger zone.
Keeping our fingers cross..
In Sya Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment