Thursday, December 13, 2012

Little dot and neighbour

Mase check up kat TTMC tuh..
I told the doctor about the pain I was having..
And my worry about an ectopic pregnancy..
He check out the pain site area.. and his opinion was that area yg aku sakit tuh bukan ectopic biasa nye..
Alhamdullillah.. There's still hope...

That same evening of 12/12/12..
After work we went to see Dr. Dev..
And he did a Transvaginal Scan (TVS) for me..
Seriau jugak sebab dah setahun lebih tak seek treatment.. huhuhu..

Anyway..
The moment he adjusted the camera..
His first reaction was..

"Yup, there's the pregnancy sac.. at the right place"

Meaning bukan ectopic..
Alhamdulillah.. Selesai satu masalah..
There's still hope..

You are still too little for mummy to see you little dot..
Even on the TVS, you are slightly bigger than a sesame seed jek.. about 4.1 mm..
And according to doctor, you're only about 4 weeks.. Which is inline with my last period..

You're made in Paris little dot :)

However, there's a you've got a "neighbour" somewhere near there..
A fibroid is growing nearby.. Si fibroid tu lagik besar dari rumah little dot..
It was about 2 cm! And the doctor highly likely it will grow bigger with the pregnancy..
That was what is causing me the slight stabbing pain that i thot ectopic..

So in order to protect my little dot..
Cause there's a possibility of the fibroid growing into the direction of my little dot..
which may cause fighting  for blood and whatnot..

The doctor suggested that I take Proluten most probably until the 1st trimester past..
We're trying our best to protect you little dot..

I had my first proluten injection that evening..
I have to say. Ouch!
And i have to take that injection for every 3 days..
Lucky mummy got a big bum eh little dot.. hehehe..

On top of that.. I am also worried about another case of blighted ovum (like my last pregnancy turned out)..
But that is Allah's will.. we'll pray for the best okay baby.

We'll see Dr. Dev in another 2 weeks time..
Hopefully by then you have grown more and more..

I am already so excited to see you next time little dot..
Till then.. Be safe.. be healthy and keep growing..
Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment