Saturday, January 19, 2013

Barf-ing Mania

Yesterday I made my own puking history.
I barfed out 3 times in one day. Nice. NOT!
And in between those i barfed out air and water as when there's no more food to come out..
Huhu..

Seb baik by malam tuh can stomach and maintain inside bubur with the help of ginger ale..

The thing is..
I made a promise to God..
That when the time comes for me to get pregnant..
I would not complaint (much) when I got morning sickness..

Hahahahah..
Nampak sgt I don't know what nonsense I'm talking about :P

But I'm trying my best..
Not to complaint much..
Except for the occasional whining to the father of my baby..

I think yesterday's episode was triggered cause i ate durian..
3 ulas in 2 days time jek kot!
Not even near of the amount I consumed when I was not pregnant..
Huhuhu..

Dah la durian paket jek pon..
Pehtu masuk dalam freezer dulu sebelom makan..
tapi nampak nye takleh jugak kan..
Padan la dengan muka sendiri.. Huhuh..

Owhh.. but it was sooooo sedap it was worth every puke okay.. :)

So maybe no more durian for now..
Tak lalu iols nak ngadap mangkuk toilet jek..

But I'm nauseous all the time now..
Must be because my baby's has grown..
People said it was a blessing..
To experience morning sickness..

And if this is an indicator my baby's telling me he/she is okay..
I'm embracing this "blessing"
(with as minimum whining as possible :P)

This wednesday I'm gonna get to see my baby again..
Can't wait.

Later peeps~


No comments:

Post a Comment