Thursday, August 4, 2011

2nd visit to Dr Dev

I'm back from our visit to the doctor..

The spotting is still there albeit being very light.

When the doctor did the transvagina ultrasound..

He can see the gestational sac growing but no baby visible yet.
He said that this is normal and probably because the baby is too small.

However, what worried him is because from the scan, it is clearly seen that i have bleeding..

This bleeding can either be cause by:

1) Lack of progesterone
- of which i will be receiving the progesterone shots every 3 days.. Today i received the 1st one kat bontot.. the after effect is more painful as compared to during the actual shot itself.. haihh.. Its ok.. anything for you babydot.. On top of that, the doctor now increased my duphaston intake..

2) Blighted ovum..
This is common in early pregnancy whereby the gestational sac is empty, or the baby did not continue developing as it should be.. If this happen, miscarriage is emminent, and nothing anyone can do to prevent it from happening..

For now, the doctor has done everything that he can do to protect my pregnancy.. Same goes with me and hubs.. nothing more we can do except to wait..

Luckily dr dev give me mc sampai next wednesday, when he will confirm whether babydot is okay or I indeed have a blighted ovum..

What a bummer.. such dugaan during ramadhan..

Berserah dan bertawakal pada Allah..
He know's best..
Although I'm hoping and praying with all my heart and might that everything will be alright..
I have this nagging feeling that it will not.. :(

So saddddd...
Besides the spotting.. I also feel like i lost almost all my pregnancy symptoms..
I wish I had that sore boobs again..  But boobs feels fine.. no more nausea and my appetite seem to return.. As i read in the internet.. this is so not a good sign.. So for this reason, I'm trying to mentally and physically prepare myself for the worst..

Hoping for a miracle during this ramdhan..

Please keep my baby safe and healty Ya Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment