Monday, August 8, 2011

Waiting Day 4

Just had my lunch :)
Just roti and sausage.
Not healthy kan babydot..
Tapi mummy malas nak kuar gi tapau..
And opah and bibik takde diorang kuar gi klinik.
So roti and sausage it is.

Today is suppose to be the last day of waiting..
Mummy does feel nerveous then and again..
But try to be positive and keep calm..
I'm expecting to see your little heart beating tomorrow little one..
Please don't be shy and let mummy has a peek ok :)

Right now.. I'm taking my life one step at a time..
Got back my pregnancy symptoms..
Hopefully that's a good sign..
I think when i feel like i'm missing my symptoms the day i had spotting, that's just my mind playing tricks..

But for blighted ovum.. Pregnancy symptoms meant nothing..
It can all be presence, due to the growing gestational sac.
But in actual sac the baby is not growing..
Let's just hope that's not our case here babydot..
Fingers cross

Mummy started to feel nauseous now and then..
Semalam petang baru rase nak muntah..
Kalau betul auntie ju cakap week 8 it will all start..
She's now in quite a bad shape of morning sickness.. Hehe..
Sian dia..

But i will gladly take all that puking if that means you're growing safe and healthy babydot..
I even promise Allah i would not complaint (much) if i were to have morning sickness, as long as i can have you.. Safe and healthy.. Hehe.. Your daddy will surely hold my words on this if and when i do get morning sickness.. Hehehe..

Till tomorrow..
Grow strong and healthy babydot..
May your heart beat stronger and stronger everyday.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment