Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Post Doctor visit

The doctor dropped the bomb today.

I received the news with such calmness, even i am surprise with my composure.

I choose to wai for the miscarriage to happen naturally.

Doctor pon kata there's no rush.

He said i can opt for a bloodwork if i wanted to.

But both me and hubs decided not to have anymore needles poking me.

I've have enough for now.

We miscarriage at 6 weeks! (gestational sac age. Not last menstrual perid date)

Honestly, i've sort of expected the bad news from the doctor, since te day i started bleeding.

But after i paid the bills and left the clinic, i didn't even made it to the escalator before i started sobbing..

Husband tried franctically to sooth me, as dia risau org ingat kitaorg tgh gaduh and dia yg buat i nangis. Huhu.

I still have all my pregnancy symptoms.

It made it so much harder to let go.

I have to re learn how to be not pregnant.

It could take weeks for the miscarriage to happen naturally.

I'm no longer sick wif worry as the doctor has delivered te bad news. But now i'm just plain scared waiting for the miscarriage to happen naturally. I heard it's gonna be bloody painful. Nice!

As for my babydot, maybe it's not our fate and destiny to meet my little one.
I believe Allah knows best.
I hope one day (soon) you'll be back with me.

Even tho it's so hard for me to let go,
I am saying my goodbye now.
Till we meet again babydot.

3 comments:

  1. Be strong Kak Ina. Jaga kesihatan akak tu baik2 k. Itu yang paling penting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beb, u buat i nangis reading this entry! sob sob.. so sad...! takpe, stay strong ok.. insyaallah, who knows there'll be another 'rezeki' real soon.. amin..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ina dear.. Hang in there. Mungkin tiada jodoh untuk bertemu dia sini. I know it's easier said than done, but... be strong. Insyallah, Leman will always be there for you. Take a gud care of ur health & doa banyak2....

    ReplyDelete