Friday, August 5, 2011

Waiting day 1

And the waiting starts today :)
No more spotting today.
Which is good.
No more mild cramping either.
Which is also good.

And I'm starting to feel my sore boobs again.
Which i hope is also a good sign.

But that's about it.
No nausea.
Appetite seems to have return.
Tho i eat less nowadays..
Cause cepat rase muak.

All in all..
I feel okay..
But its only 1035 am now. huhu

Gonna go back to Bangi today.

Did some research on the internet..
So far, can only conclude 50-50..
Some cases are ok..
Some turns out not..

What worry me the most is the absence of the egg yolk in my gestation sac, especially my gestation sac is 22.3 mm in size.. Normal scan would already show a yolk sac when the gestation sac is >16mm..

But whatever it is.. semua nye kuasa Allah.
So at this point of time.. anything is possible..

Ya Allah, please let us have this baby and let it be safe and healthy.
Aminnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment