Friday, August 5, 2011

Spotting no more (for now at least)

I was calm and composed all afternoon after that visit to the doctor..Even tho my inside feels like its inside out.. huhu..
But upon hearing my dad's voice.. All that composure was gone.

One minute i was telling him of my not so good news..
The next minute i was bawling my eyes out..
While cooking my lunch.. huhuhu..

Yep.. today i skip fasting..
Since i knew I will get that transvagina scan anyway..
After performed my zuhur baru teringat that I shud probably mandi wajib first right..

After one whole day of googling and reading as much as i can about blighted ovum..
One thing for sure is that there's nothing we can do except accepting fate..

But I also read that there's a lot of cases whereby the heartbeat is not visible so early in the pregnancy.. So there's still hope..
And I am clinging hard on that hope..

I hope you'll survive this first test babydot..
I hope your heart will start beating very soon, it it doesn't already..

On the bright side..
No spotting visible after my visit to the doctor..

Since he said he spotted the bleeding in the scan..
I did asked him whether i shud expect more bleeding after today..

He said probably..
But he also said let's hope the meds will stop any further bleeding..

So there you go..
This will be the longest 5 days of my life..
Please please be okay babydot..
Mummy is rooting for you.
Gambate!

No comments:

Post a Comment