Sunday, August 7, 2011

Waiting Day 2

And the waiting continues..

I no longer bother to scour the internet for information.

The spotting has stop and i feel fine..

So i'm gonna take it as a good sign..

Since i'm on mc from tomorrow till wednesday, i'm just gonna rest and stay calm..

I'm sure you're doing your part to grow my babydot.

Grow strong and healthy ok..

Mummy's gonna help with lots of eating.. Hehehe..

Walaupon sebenarnye eating tu lebih untuk mummy :p

Got my pregnancy symptoms back..
I'm not sure its cause by the extra progesterone..
But hopefully due to the increase in hcg hormone..
Which in turn means my babydot is growing healthly.

Now i have to eat more frequent as i became easily hungry..
2-3 jam dah lapar balk.. Huhu..

Kejap agi nak balik KD balik..
Got buka puasa with zaika & clan and juju plus juju junior dlm perut and alan..
Can't wait to be at juju's stage..
Err..but mummy doesnt envy her morning sickness tho.. Hehe

Take care babydot..
Be safe and well..
Xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment