Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spotting at 5 weeks

This evening before i perform my zuhur prayer..
I spot some very light spotting on the tissue..

I was sick with worry.
When i saw Leman dalam keta mase nak balik tadik..
Terus broke down and cry..

I finally calm down after his soothing..

Balik umah..semayang asar and the spotting has stopped..

Tapi lepas berbuka and maghrib tadik..
I check my panties and there it is..
This time more obvious than petang tadik..

petang tadik macam brownish discharge..
Malam nih macam brown blood spotting..
Walaupon sikit..

I've already made an appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning..

Besides that, there nothing much both me and leman can do..
Except for pray..

And as devastating as it is.. expecting the worst..

However, i pray hard that babydot will be safe and healthy..

No comments:

Post a Comment